60 dairy-free dark chocolate kisses
3/4 c margarine (80% fat is best); softened
1 2/3 c Organic Unbleached Sugar
1/4 c apple sauce
1/4 c soy yogurt
1/4 c blended silken tofu
1 t Vanilla
2 c Flour
2/3 c Cocoa
1 1/4 t Baking soda
1 t Salt
1/4 t Baking powder
1 1/3 c Water
- Remove wrappers from candies; set aside.
- Heat oven to 350~.
- Line muffin c with 2-1/2″ papers.
- In large mixer bowl, combine margarine, organic unbleached sugar, apple sauce, soy yogurt, tofu, and vanilla.
- Beat on high speed of electric mixer for 3 mintues.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to the margarine mixture.
- Beat just until combined.
- Fill prepared muffin c about 1/2 full with batter.
- Place chocolate kiss in center of each.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack. Cool. Frost as desired. Place another kiss on top of each cupcake.